We’re continuing our Moneymak(her) series with an interview with Styled Avenue blogger Megan Anderson! Megan has been blogging for more than seven years and has over 400k followers on Instagram. She’s been featured on the Instagram profiles of Rebecca Minkoff, New Balance, and Zara to name just a few! Keep reading to check out our interview with Megan Anderson, blogger of Styled Avenue.
1. How did you get started in your industry? What led to your passion for your career?
I started 7 years ago loving the fashion industry and was a stylist who wanted to document to my blog! I got fashion jobs and travel jobs and have loved every minute!
2. What were some of the bigger challenges you experienced in getting started?
My biggest challenge while running my blog was how to manage everything as it’s a full time job in doing what you love so I did it with passion. I had my stylist career and my own online shop so managing and learning the social media world was a challenge then.
3. How has your life changed now that you’re pursuing your passion and living your dream?
My life has changed by feeling so rewarded with doing something you love all day and late nights putting so much work into it! Wouldn't have it any other way!
4. What’s your favorite part about owning your own business/your career?
Doing what you need, when you need!
5. What does supporting women-owned businesses look like to you?
That is a big thing for me! I feel like nowadays women have so much success and passion and are very driven to do what you love for a living!
6. How has your brand/website changed or improved your business?
I feel like this is a big thing! Besides who you are and what your style/passion is, you can always tell by someone’s branding who they are and what their style is! So branding is a big thing for me.<